- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
Power Rating: 1300 W
Shipping Weight: 41.2 kg
Height: 12RU 520 mm
Width: 606 mm
Depth: 612 mm
Weight Net: 32.8 kg